If you have questions about the services of our neuropsychologists and psychologists, you can contact us by telephone (local 203-271-3809, toll-free 877-788-7822) or email (email@example.com) and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible. Or simply complete the form below to contact us directly from our Web site. Thank you!
If you want to become a patient at CNS or would like to schedule a consultation, completing our online Patient Information Form will save you time when you come to the office.
Directions to CNS
1095 South Main Street, Cheshire, CT 06410
- From points East (New Britain/Hartford/Manchester), take I-84 West to Exit 27 (I-691). Proceed for 1.1 miles on I-691 to Exit 3. Turn right at end of exit onto Route 10 South. Proceed straight for 5.6 miles on Route 10 to Country Plaza on the right. Refer to directions below from **.
- From points North (Hartford/Springfield), take I-91 South to Exit 18 (I-691). Proceed on I-691 toward Waterbury to Exit 3 (Cheshire). Turn left at end of exit onto Route 10 South. Proceed straight for 5.6 miles on Route 10 to Country Plaza, which will be on the right. Refer to directions below from **.
- From points South (New Haven), take I-91 North to Exit 10 (Route 40). At end of connector, turn right onto Route 10 North. Proceed straight for 5.1 miles to Country Plaza, which will be on the left. Refer to directions below from **.
- From points West (Bridgeport/New York), take Exit 61 off the Merritt Parkway. Turn right at end of the exit ramp and proceed on Route 10 North for 6.7 miles to Country Plaza, which will be on the left. Refer to directions below from **.
- From points West (Waterbury/Danbury), take I-84 East to Exit 26 (Route 70 Cheshire). Bear right at the end of ramp and proceed 2.4 miles to stop light. At light, turn right onto Mountain Road. Proceed 1 mile to Cornwall Avenue and turn left. Proceed 1.5 miles to stop light at intersection of Route 10 South and turn right. Country Plaza will be 1.5 miles ahead on the right. Refer to directions below from **.
- **Country Plaza is directly across from America’s Best Value Inn. Enter through the double glass doors marked “1095.” Take either the stairs or the elevator to the second floor. Turn left off elevator and again at the first corner. Look for our waiting room on the right (logo and doctor names are on the entrance doors). (Please note that our waiting room is not staffed. Your doctor will meet you there at the time of your appointment.)
Suite 315, 10 North Main Street, West Hartford, CT 06107
Take I-84 (West or East) to Exit #43 (Park Road/West Hartford Center). At end of ramp, turn right and then immediately left (Trout Brook Drive). At third light, turn left (Farmington Avenue) and take first right (Main Street). 10 North Main Street is the second building on the right (just beyond Bank of America in the first block). Free parking is available in the large lot behind 10 North Main Street. You may access this lot by driving into the first driveway on the right after you pass the building. (The YMCA sign on the ground floor is just before the driveway.) Take the elevator to the third floor. At the landing, take an immediate left and then another immediate left. Walk to the end of the corridor and turn right. Suite 315 is at the end of the corridor (same location as New England Clinical Associates).
Suite 203, 1420 Main Street (The Colonial Building), Glastonbury, CT 06033
- From I-84 (West or East), take Exit 55 (Route 2 East/Norwich). Take Exit 7 (Route 17/Portland) on the left. At light this enters into Main Street. Colonial Building is on left, 1420 Main Street, Suite 203. Take left into 2nd driveway (far side of building.) Refer to directions below from **.
- From Norwich or Manchester, take Route 2 (Hartford-West) to Exit 10 (Route 83/Country Club Road/Manchester Road). Turn left at stop sign at end of exit. Go over the highway and take a right turn at stop sign (“T” in road) onto New London Turnpike. Turn left at light onto Chestnut Hill Road. Travel through residential area and turn right at light onto Main Street. After passing The Old Cider Mill on left, travel past Overlook Road on right. As road splits, our office building will be on right. Turn right into first or second driveway. Refer to directions below from **.
- From Durham and points South, take Route 17 North through Portland and South Glastonbury. Travel past traffic light in South Glastonbury (Mobil Station on right), through traffic light at Red Hill/Chestnut Hill, and past The Old Cider Mill on left. Travel past Overlook Road on right. As road splits, our office building will be on right. Turn right into first or second driveway. Refer to directions below from **.
- **Our office is at the front of the 2nd floor in front of building (same location as Drs. Owitz and Garvin). Your doctor will meet you in the foyer/waiting area. For evening appointments, park and enter at rear of building.
Comprehensive Neuropsychological Services, P.C.
1095 South Main St.
Cheshire, CT 06410
Telephone: Local 203-271-3809, Toll-Free 877-788-7822